Christmas in Silver Lake

by Coleen Hubbard, Deborah Felder | Children's Books |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 12/1/2023
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Friday, December 1, 2023
1997 Ertl Company trade paperback, subtitled, "The story of a dependable Clydesdale and the immigrant girl who turns to her for comfort." This book is part of the Treasured Horses Collection, that is distributed with replica horses in toy and hobby stores by the company. I found this slightly mildewed copy today in the Redwood Heights Rec Center Little Free Library on Aliso.

Edit December 5, 2023: This was good, but I just skimmed to end for time. It's for very young readers. This copy is mildewed, and of lesser interest, so I am just going to purge it. There are far too many other children's books around that are in pristine condition instead.

Journal Entry 2 by eastbaybookmisr at Waste Management in Oakland, California USA on Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Released 2 mos ago (12/6/2023 UTC) at Waste Management in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.