"Read It, Swap It, Leave It" Bookring #3

by Plum-crazy | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 11/30/2023
Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, November 30, 2023
So here's what will happen.....

I will send out a package containing THREE books to the first on the list. When you receive the package, just follow these simple (I hope!) steps....

STEP ONE
Choose ONE of the three books to read. Read it, then return it to the package....after journaling it of course ;o)

STEP TWO
Choose one of the remaining two books to swap with one of your own, then keep it -preferably to read at your leisure but do-with-it-what-you-will, after all it's yours now!

STEP THREE
The last book will be left in the package to send on to the next player....you don't do anything with it, don't even journal it!

STEP FOUR
Post to the next on the list!
The envelope you send on MUST still contain THREE books...made up of TWO of the books that you received - one of which you read & journaled - plus one book of your own. (As this is UK only, postage should be £2.85 as package will be less than 2kg)

PLEASE NOTE: You DO NOT have to read the same book as the previous player - choose what you like!

Hope that makes sense, I did try to keep it simple, honest..... :o)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some "rules"/guidelines.....

Please aim to move the package on within 4 weeks. This should give you ample time to read one of the books.

Please list the three books you send on in the Bookrings journal when releasing & PLEASE indicate which one you read. This is more for my own interest than anything as I like to know what is added/taken & also to see if one particular book gets a lot of readers!

PLEASE keep the genres mixed....it's no fun receiving three horror books to choose from if you hate horror! And not more than one book by any author at a time.Please try avoid later books in a series.

Out of courtesy to other readers please ensure the books are in a good condition.

Please replace envelope as necessary!

Players:

3vie
greenbadger
earthcaroleanne
Poppywalker

Released 2 mos ago (12/4/2023 UTC) at By mail / post / courier, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases

Journal Entry 3 by Shepparm at Buckingham, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Thursday, December 7, 2023
box has arrived safely with me. May take a while to send off though with Christmas loooming.

Journal Entry 4 by Shepparm at Buckingham, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Thursday, December 28, 2023
Posted on to Yorkshire-Lass today.
I read Ellen Foster
left The Circle and
swapped A Tidy Ending.

Journal Entry 5 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, January 20, 2024
This has arrived safely in Edinburgh. I should be able to get it moving pretty quickly. I've PMed the next person for their address.

Journal Entry 6 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, January 26, 2024

Released 4 wks ago (1/26/2024 UTC) at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

And off it goes to Silverhammer as the next on the list.

Journal Entry 7 by wingsilverhammerwing at Abergavenny, Wales United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 30, 2024
The books have arrived in Deepest,Darkest Wales!
Will choose my read later today and hope to get them posted on soonest.

Journal Entry 8 by wingsilverhammerwing at Abergavenny, Wales United Kingdom on Friday, February 2, 2024
I've read, The Murders at Fleat House by Lucinda Riley.
Swapped, The Circle by Dave Eggers.
Left, Ellen Foster by Kaye Gibbons.
Will get them moving as soon as I can.

The books will be travelling on Friday 9th February to Cross-patch

Journal Entry 9 by wingCross-patchwing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Saturday, February 10, 2024
Wow! It’s here!