Cheaper by the Dozen

by Frank B. Gilbreth Jr., Ernestine Gilbreth Carey | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by ResQgeek of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 11/29/2023
Journal Entry 1 by ResQgeek from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Wednesday, November 29, 2023
From the books we received from the neighbors when they sold their house.

Released 2 mos ago (12/4/2023 UTC) at US Patent & Trademark Office - Remsen Building in Alexandria, Virginia USA

Left on one of the tables outside Dunkin' Donuts.

Released for the 2023 D for December challenge, the 2023 Movie Books challenge, and the 2023 Theater challenge.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by Nerdgirl365 at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Wednesday, December 6, 2023
Found this book on a walk to get coffee from my hotel. First time hearing of bookcrossing. Excited to join. I love books!