The Spymaster's Lady

by Joanna Bourne | Romance |
ISBN: 9780425219607 Global Overview for this book
Registered by Reynardo of Coburg, Victoria Australia on 11/27/2023
Journal Entry 1 by Reynardo from Coburg, Victoria Australia on Monday, November 27, 2023
She's braved battlefields, stolen dispatches, played roles from worldly to naive, lady to boy. But Annique Villiers, elusive spy Fox Cub, is thrown in prison with British spymaster Robert Grey, ordered to enter France and bring her back. Their uneasy alliance holds, but passion builds as they flee.

Historical romance with some lovely twists.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmeganhwing at Preston, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, November 28, 2023
Thank you Reynardo for leaving this book in my street library! Not my genre, but I will ensure it travels.

Journal Entry 3 by wingmeganhwing at Cafe 130 (formerly SI Cafe) in Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Released 2 mos ago (12/7/2023 UTC) at Cafe 130 (formerly SI Cafe) in Templestowe, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book -
Please let me and previous readers know it is in safe hands by journalling that you have caught it; you are under no obligation to read it.
Bookcrossing is completely free and anonymous and members have been releasing books all over the world for more than 20 years.
If you choose to become a member you will also be able to follow this book’s future story.

Journal Entry 4 by wingmarmee463wing at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Thursday, December 7, 2023
Caught today at BC meetup at Cafe130 in Templestowe.

Journal Entry 5 by wingmarmee463wing at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Saturday, December 30, 2023
Set during the days of Napoleon Bonaparte's megalomaniac rampaging across Europe, set first in France then later in England. Plenty of twists and turns and the romance is very sweet. Entertaining enough.

Journal Entry 6 by wingmarmee463wing at Lady Florence Free Swap Street Library in Eltham, Victoria Australia on Saturday, December 30, 2023

Released 2 mos ago (12/31/2023 UTC) at Lady Florence Free Swap Street Library in Eltham, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book -
Bookcrossers are generous folk who send books in to the world for strangers to find and enjoy. Sadly we rarely hear any more of their whereabouts. Please let us know you have found this book, you are under no obligation to read it and Bookcrossing is completely anonymous. By doing this you will be encouraging Bookcrossers to continue to spread the joy of coming across a free book.