Christopher Robin

by Elizabeth Rudnick | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingAzukiwing of Miami, Florida USA on 11/27/2023
Journal Entry 1 by wingAzukiwing from Miami, Florida USA on Monday, November 27, 2023
When the movie was out, this book was donated to many LFLs, and I was glad to find a copy in one I visited.

Is this a children's book? The font size looks like it, but it also feels like it's written for adults, who would understand about all the work and RL issues, and the loss of childhood's joy and simplicity.

I find the dreary work part goes on for too long, and really drags down the story. There surely can be a more efficient way to establish Christopher's sorry grown up life. I mean, we all know how it's like to have to choose work over family and vacation, or to meet impossible demands from bosses. Just hurry over that and get him to the Hundred Acre Woods so we can all rediscover our inner children together.

Journal Entry 2 by wingAzukiwing at BC 2024 Convention in Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Released 5 days ago (4/19/2024 UTC) at BC 2024 Convention in Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland

Pooh bear is going to Tampere to meet with Moomin.

Hi! How wonderful you've found one of my books! Thank you so much for checking out the journal. I would really appreciate if you can take a moment to let me know you have it now. Trust me, it'll totally make my day to hear from one of my "wild" books.

Bookcrossing is a wonderful online community of book lovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. We are also curious to see how far and wide our books can travel. I would appreciate if you can make a journal entry on this book so we know where the book has been. You don't have to set up an account.

Feel free to keep this book, return it to where you found it, or pass it on to the next reader. If you sign up as a member, you will hear from the book as it travels and gets journaled. Feel free to explore the BookCrossing site, and visit our forum to meet other booklovers. Membership is confidential, free, and spam-free. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingLotty_wing at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Saturday, April 20, 2024
I've taken this one from the Bookcrossing Convention in Tampere.