Afternoon on the Amazon

by Mary Pope Osborne | e-Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 11/29/2023
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, November 29, 2023
This softcover (c. 1995) is from a batch of ten children's books received from anonymous donors in November, 2023. Thank you so much.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) (#7720) in Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, December 2, 2023

Released 4 mos ago (12/2/2023 UTC) at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) (#7720) in Rockville, Maryland USA

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, December 12, 2023
I selected this book from the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) to release again at a later date.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at LFL - Mattie JT Stepanek Park (For Children) in Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (2/28/2024 UTC) at LFL - Mattie JT Stepanek Park (For Children) in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2024 Heads Shoulders Knees and Toes Release Challenge hosted by awaywithfairies. The author's name contains the word OS.

--------------------------------------