The Middle Passage

by V. S. Naipaul | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 11/28/2023
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, November 28, 2023
This softcover (c. 1962) is from one of two small batches of books received in October and November, 2023, from my good friend in Catonsville, Maryland, USA. A big thank you!

I'm releasing this book for...

***The E-less release challenge hosted by motherof11.

--------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, December 4, 2023
I selected this book from the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) to travel elsewhere.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at --Somewhere In Gaithersburg in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Saturday, December 16, 2023

Released 2 mos ago (12/17/2023 UTC) at --Somewhere In Gaithersburg in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book at the 2023 annual BCinDC holiday party at the Book Buffet in the home of Mom-Oyster whom I thank for her hospitality.

--------------------------------------