Stray Cat

by Don Matheson | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 11/23/2023
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, November 23, 2023
This mass market paperback (c. 1987) came from from two fully packed boxes of books donated by generous neighbors on Ardennes Avenue of Twinbrook (#7720) in September, 2023. Thank you so much!

I'm releasing this book for...

***The E-less release challenge hosted by motherof11.

--------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, December 3, 2023
I selected this book from the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) to travel elsewhere.

Released 2 mos ago (12/6/2023 UTC) at Little Free Library - Mattie JT Stepanek Park (For Adults) in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2023 D for December release challenge hosted by hyphen8.

--------------------------------------