Tom Clancy's Power Plays: Politika

by Tom Clancy, Martin Greenberg | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 11/22/2023
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Wednesday, November 22, 2023
1997 Berkley paperback entry in the franchise series. This one involves a deadly terror attack in America, while political assassination and turmoil roil Russia, which also appears to be the prime suspect. This was my late dad's copy. I picked it up yesterday.

I can let this go after I read:
1993 Without Remorse [read 2018]
1994 Debt of Honor [read 2022]
1995 Tom Clancy's Op Center [read 2022]
1996
Executive Orders [read 2022]

Edit December 5, 2023: This was good, but I just skimmed to end for time. It runs a bit long. I currently have this ranked at #3704 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 2 mos ago (12/5/2023 UTC) at Little Free Library at 1036 Sunnyhills Road in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.