Three Junes

by Julia Glass | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 11/20/2023
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Monday, November 20, 2023
2002 Pantheon hardcover tale of a Scottish immigrant family of Long Island, with gay family members creating tension. I found this copy yesterday in the Maybelle Little Free Library.

Edit December 2, 2023: This was good, but I just skimmed to end for time. It runs a bit long. I currently have this ranked at #2918 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Journal Entry 2 by eastbaybookmisr at Little Free Library at 3953 Vale Ave. in Oakland, California USA on Saturday, December 2, 2023

Released 2 mos ago (12/2/2023 UTC) at Little Free Library at 3953 Vale Ave. in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.