Nightworks

by Nora Roberts | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by BeckysHugsLFL of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 11/19/2023
Journal Entry 1 by BeckysHugsLFL from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Sunday, November 19, 2023
Left in the Little Free Library by a recent visitor.

Released 3 mos ago (11/19/2023 UTC) at Little Free Library #46292 - Becky's Hugs (Ivanhoe Ln.) - OBCZ in Alexandria, Virginia USA

Leaving in the Little Free Library to restock.

Journal Entry 3 by BeckysHugsLFL at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Saturday, December 9, 2023
Removed from the Little Free Library to make room for a new selection of books.

Restocking the Little Free Library,

Journal Entry 5 by ErinsLegacyLFL at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Sunday, January 21, 2024
Returned to the Little Free Library by a recent visitor, who left a note inside that reads:
A fun romp with colorful moments in a story easy to follow along, down the path. HP "The Neighborhood Review"

Journal Entry 6 by ErinsLegacyLFL at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Sunday, February 11, 2024
Removed from the Little Free Library to make room for a new selection of books.

Journal Entry 7 by ResQgeek at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Sunday, February 11, 2024

Released 2 wks ago (2/11/2024 UTC) at Alexandria, Virginia USA

This book will be available at today's BC-in-DC meeting.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 8 by wing6of8wing at -- Not a city (geographical features, etc), Virginia USA on Monday, February 12, 2024
Left over at the end of the meet-up. I will set this aside for Kensington.