The Crossing

by Samar Yazbek | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 184604488X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingSakirmowing of Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on 11/12/2023
Journal Entry 1 by wingSakirmowing from Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Sunday, November 12, 2023
Found this on the bookshelf of my hotel in Cabo Verde, but it was clear from the first page that this is NOT an easy holiday read while relaxing at the beach, so I mostly read it afterwards. Very interesting and impressive, but also extremely confusing for an 'outsider' with the endless amount of people and places and rebel groups and religious sects and political parties to keep track of. Still, I may have learnt something new and it certainly demonstrates how complicated the situation in Syria really was (is).

Journal Entry 2 by wingSakirmowing at BC 2024 Convention in Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Sunday, April 14, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (4/19/2024 UTC) at BC 2024 Convention in Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland

Tampere Convention release

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Journal Entry 3 by wingTravelinawing at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Saturday, April 20, 2024
Thank you for recommending this book to me. Now I will test if I have enough space for it in my bag... :-)