Murder in the Family

by CARA HUNTER | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Poppywalker of Exeter, Devon United Kingdom on 11/11/2023
Journal Entry 1 by Poppywalker from Exeter, Devon United Kingdom on Saturday, November 11, 2023
Different way of writing didn't think I'd like it to start with but it was good. Passing this on in crime and mystery bookbox

Journal Entry 2 by Flutterbies9 at Meare, Somerset United Kingdom on Sunday, November 26, 2023
Arrived back in the Crime & Mystery Bookbox on 17th November which I set aside until I was ready to deal with sending it out again!

A very different way of writing indeed so I thought I would give it a try. Unfortunately I just did not get on with this and found myself being confused by with the characters, who said what when and just generally what was going on , so much so that I just did not finish this one.

I shall put this one back into the Crime Bookbox to travel further to another reader who will appreciate it more than I.

Journal Entry 3 by Flutterbies9 at Book Box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Thursday, November 30, 2023

Released 2 mos ago (12/1/2023 UTC) at Book Box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Released into the Crime Bookbox for the next round.

Although I meant to get this bookbox away last Friday, life circumstances meant it has been delayed a week, so it is starting on the 1st December rather than the end of November.

Journal Entry 4 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, December 4, 2023
Taken from the Crime/Mystery Bookbox... wonder what I'll make of it!