Oh Baby!

Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 11/9/2023
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Thursday, November 9, 2023
2004 Harlequin SuperRomance paperback about a waitress and a rich customer, who manipulate some shady scheme for inheritance, get fake divorced, pregnant, and then re-united with more dilemmas to sort out. This sounds like an amoral mess. I found this fine condition copy a couple days ago at my late dad's house, where it had been kicking around for some years, from some presumably unclear female visitor way back when who failed to keep possession of it upon departure. A minor family mystery, since no known person reads such matter.

Edit December 3, 2023: This was good, but I just skimmed to end for time. I currently have this ranked at #2237 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 3 mos ago (12/3/2023 UTC) at Little Free Library at 3938 Forest Hill Ave. in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.