With Lots of Love at Christmas

by Christine Leeson | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingDiane-Fraserwing of Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on 11/9/2023
Journal Entry 1 by wingDiane-Fraserwing from Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Thursday, November 9, 2023
This is now a bookcrossing book ☺

Journal Entry 2 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Little Free Library in West Moor, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Sunday, December 3, 2023

Released 2 mos ago (12/4/2023 UTC) at Little Free Library in West Moor, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Welcome to Bookcrossing!

You have found a travelling book. Why not join in the fun? Read, release and pass on but don't forget to write a Journal Entry telling us where you found the book, if you read it what you thought about it and where you are going to leave it. If you join bookcrossing before you do the entry you will get an alert when the next person writes up about it and can track its travels. If you prefer to just leave an Anonymous Journal Entry, it will brighten up my day either way. Oh and if you like the book sooooo much you just don't want to let it go that is fine too, maybe one day eh ☺

Enjoy!!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at West Moor, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Friday, December 8, 2023
Thank you for leaving this book in the little free library - what a lovely idea. I’ve picked up the book for my 2 (almost 3) year old nephew Harry ☺️ I’ll be gifting it to him at Christmas and I’m sure he’ll love to pass it on afterwards. I promise it’s going to a good home! 📖