Cat Bookbox

by Various | Other | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingearthcaroleannewing of Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on 11/7/2023
Journal Entry 1 by wingearthcaroleannewing from Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 7, 2023
Here is the cat bookbox round one.

This is a small box, no more than 2 kgs, containing cat themed books.

The running order is below :

Poodlesister
ReetPetite
Flutterbies9 - here
Ythan
gillsil
back to me (address label in box)

However, if you wish to be moved up or down the list please let me know and I'm sure it can be accommodated.

Journal Entry 2 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Released 3 mos ago (11/7/2023 UTC) at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom

Cat Bookbox Round One on its way.

Journal Entry 3 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, November 10, 2023
This arrived today!

I have taken out three books

Journal Entry 4 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Book Box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Friday, November 10, 2023

Released 3 mos ago (11/13/2023 UTC) at Book Box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Handing over to greenbadger in person at book club.

Journal Entry 5 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 14, 2023
Received from Poodlesister, thank you!

Journal Entry 6 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Released 3 mos ago (11/21/2023 UTC) at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom

Posted to Plum-crazy today.

Journal Entry 7 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, November 23, 2023
It's arrived!

Journal Entry 8 by wingPlum-crazywing at By mail / post / courier, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Released 3 mos ago (11/27/2023 UTC) at By mail / post / courier, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases

Three out, three in & on its way again

Journal Entry 9 by Shepparm at Buckingham, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 29, 2023
The box arrived safely today. Looking forward into delving into it.

Journal Entry 10 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Thursday, December 7, 2023
The box is now with me, I hope to get it moving again as soon as I can :-)

Journal Entry 11 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Saturday, December 9, 2023

Released 2 mos ago (12/11/2023 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

This will be posted to Tanamo on Monday :-)

Journal Entry 12 by wingReetPetitewing at Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 19, 2023
Arrived today from Tanamo

Journal Entry 13 by wingReetPetitewing at Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Saturday, December 30, 2023
Put 2 in & took 2 out.
Posted to Flutterbies9

Journal Entry 14 by Flutterbies9 at Meare, Somerset United Kingdom on Thursday, January 4, 2024
Received the cat bookbox from the postman today and opened it up. I have the required details to send it on again so hope to get this away on Friday 5th when the Post Office is open here. Now for some weighing again!
An interesting and varied selection (and somehow, not what I expected at all).

***** added 5/1/24.
Sadly, local flooding prevented the Post Office being open (and me getting anywhere), so I have had to postpone the send out of the bookbox until, hopefully, Saturday (dependent on the flooding situation) or Monday (cross fingers).

Journal Entry 15 by Ythan at Ellon, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, January 12, 2024
It's here, decisions, decisions.

Journal Entry 16 by Ythan at Ellon, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, January 12, 2024
I chose:

"The Butterfly Lion" by Michael Morpurgo.
and
"Cleo" by Helen Brown.

Thanks very much for sharing.

Journal Entry 17 by Ythan at Book Box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Monday, January 15, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (1/15/2024 UTC) at Book Box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Now travelling to gillsil.

Journal Entry 18 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, February 16, 2024
I've been away for a few days and arrived home to find this waiting for me. Thanks everyone for taking part.