Long Time No See

by Susan Isaacs | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 1453219684 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 11/6/2023
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, November 6, 2023
This mass market paperback (c. 2001) is from a trunkful of books received by the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) in October, 2023, from the generous couple who have a Little Free Library in Derwood, Maryland, USA. Thank you so much!

I'm releasing this book for...

***The E-less release challenge hosted by motherof11.

--------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, November 17, 2023
I selected this book from the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) to travel elsewhere.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Noodles & Company - Congressional Plaza in Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, November 17, 2023

Released 3 mos ago (11/18/2023 UTC) at Noodles & Company - Congressional Plaza in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book at a BC-in-DC meetup.

--------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the
whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wing6of8wing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, November 19, 2023
This book was left over at the end of meet-up. I am traveling soon and this book will tag along on the road trip in hopes of finding a new home.

Journal Entry 6 by wing6of8wing at I95 rest area in -- Highways, roadsides, and services, Connecticut USA on Thursday, November 23, 2023

Released 3 mos ago (11/22/2023 UTC) at I95 rest area in -- Highways, roadsides, and services, Connecticut USA

Taking the opportunity to share this book while driving to Rhode Island for Thanksgiving.

Journal Entry 7 by WiddershinsClok at Hartford, Connecticut USA on Tuesday, November 28, 2023
My boyfriend found this on a gas pump and brought it home for me after Thanksgiving. It brought me to this book sharing community.

Journal Entry 8 by WiddershinsClok at Post Office in Niagara Falls, New York USA on Saturday, December 30, 2023

Released 1 mo ago (12/30/2023 UTC) at Post Office in Niagara Falls, New York USA

This book helped me finish finals and entertained me through the drive from Pittsburgh to Niagara Falls. I wish it the best. Thank you for releasing it.