A Mountain Lion Ate the Corn Chips

by Leslie McGuire | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0931020019 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 11/6/2023
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, November 6, 2023
This softcover (c. 2001) is from a trunkful of books received by the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) in October, 2023, from the generous couple who have a Little Free Library in Derwood, Maryland, USA. Thank you so much!

I think my five-year-old granddaughter might like this book! :)

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) (#7720) in Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, February 5, 2024

Released 2 mos ago (2/5/2024 UTC) at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) (#7720) in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2024 Heads Shoulders Knees and Toes Release Challenge hosted by awaywithfairies. The book title contains the word CORN.

--------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, February 17, 2024
I selected this book from the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) to travel elsewhere.

Released 1 mo ago (2/26/2024 UTC) at LFL - Twinbrook Pkwy (12851) Recreation Center #69571 in Rockville, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the