Fifty Shades Freed

by E.L. James | Women's Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingMelydiawing of Herndon, Virginia USA on 11/6/2023
Journal Entry 1 by wingMelydiawing from Herndon, Virginia USA on Monday, November 6, 2023
Picked this up while helping a friend clean out his basement in Triangle, Virginia. Registered in Rockville, Maryland, USA.

Journal Entry 2 by wingResQgeekwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Saturday, March 16, 2024
Picked up at today's BC-in-DC meeting for release at the Kensington Day of the Book Festival next month.

Released 3 mos ago (4/21/2024 UTC) at Day Of The Book (Street Festival) On Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

This book will be available at the BookCrossing booth at the festival.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 4 by bluemozaik at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, April 22, 2024
This was leftover at the end of the Kensington Book Festival yesterday. It will get another chance at the Gaithersburg festival next month.

Journal Entry 5 by bluemozaik at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Released 2 mos ago (5/18/2024 UTC) at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

This will be available at the Gaithersburg Book Festival.

If you find this book in the wild, please make a journal entry so I can see its journey!

Journal Entry 6 by Ixion at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Wednesday, June 19, 2024
Leftover books from the book festival. Will release in a local LFL or similar.