The Polar Express

by Ellen Weiss | Children's Books |
ISBN: 061847790X Global Overview for this book
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 10/29/2023
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Sunday, October 29, 2023
2004 Houghton Mifflin trade paperback novelization of the 2004 film, subtitled, "Trip to the North Pole," based on the screenplay by Robert Zemeckis, which was in turn based on the book by Chris Van Allsburg. I found this pristine copy a couple weeks ago in the Forest Ave. Little Free Library in Castro Valley.

Edit December 7, 2023: This was cute, but I just skimmed to end for time. It's for little kids, and runs short. I currently have this ranked at #7907 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 2 mos ago (12/7/2023 UTC) at Little Free Library at 4147 Redding St. in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.