To the Bone

by Neil McMahon | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 10/28/2023
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Saturday, October 28, 2023
2003 HarperTorch trade paperback medical thriller involving an ER physician and his involvement in the death of the all-American beauty queen whose life had spiraled downward when she was brought into his emergency care. I found this copy a week ago in the upper Brown Little Free Library.

Edit November 28, 2023: This was good, but I just skimmed to end for time. I currently have this ranked at #747 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 2 mos ago (11/28/2023 UTC) at Little Free Library at 20020 Forest Ave in Castro Valley, California USA

... in the box.