The Second Sight of Zachary Cloudesley

by Sean Lusk | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by bookfrogster of Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on 10/28/2023
Journal Entry 1 by bookfrogster from Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, October 28, 2023
Caught at the Old Gang Durham meet up, where it was brought along by RachelO.

Journal Entry 2 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, November 11, 2023
I really enjoyed this novel about a maker of clocks and automatons and the adventures both he and his son have. It had a great cast of characters and the story was also very engaging. I wanted to keep reading to hear what happened to everyone. I plan to take this along to a meet up.

Journal Entry 3 by bookfrogster at Biblos, Chambers Street in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, November 25, 2023

Released 3 mos ago (11/26/2023 UTC) at Biblos, Chambers Street in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

Set free at the Old Gang meet up. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 4 by wingCassandra2020wing at Roslin, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 28, 2023
Picked up at Old Gang meetup.

When I saw this reviewed on Between The Covers I didn't think it was 'my thing' but I've been persuaded that I should give it a go. Reading the synopsis it does seem appealing - like an Istanbul set Watchmaker of Filigree Street... and I loved that and I love Istanbul.

Will give it a whirl - thank you