Headhunter

by Michael Slade | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by 3vie of Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on 10/26/2023
Journal Entry 1 by 3vie from Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Thursday, October 26, 2023
By the time the second mutilated body was found, the press were talking about the Headhunter and the city of Vancouver was ready to explode with fear. Then, the photographs arrived with carefully posed shots of the women's heads stuck on poles.

I was going to DNF this book at about 100 pages because I was just so confused and didn’t know what was going on, but I’m so glad I stuck with it. It was gruesome and gory and kept me turning those pages!

Journal Entry 2 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Thursday, October 26, 2023

Released 7 mos ago (10/26/2023 UTC) at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Putting into the crime & mystery bookbox

Journal Entry 3 by Flutterbies9 at Meare, Somerset United Kingdom on Sunday, November 26, 2023
Arrived back in the Crime & Mystery Bookbox on 17th November which I set aside until I was ready to deal with sending it out again!

I am really not happy with gruesome and gory (and even the cover evokes this!) so this book will be staying in the box to continue its travels elsewhere.

Journal Entry 4 by Flutterbies9 at Book Box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Thursday, November 30, 2023

Released 5 mos ago (12/1/2023 UTC) at Book Box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Released into the Crime Bookbox for the next round.

Although I meant to get this bookbox away last Friday, life circumstances meant it has been delayed a week, so it is starting on the 1st December rather than the end of November.

Journal Entry 5 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Thursday, January 25, 2024
Taken to pass to a friend to read

Journal Entry 6 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Friday, February 2, 2024

Released 3 mos ago (2/2/2024 UTC) at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Putting in the based on the blurb bookbox.

Journal Entry 7 by wingrahar109wing at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Sunday, March 31, 2024
Taken from the Blurb bookbox.

Journal Entry 8 by wingrahar109wing at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Saturday, April 20, 2024
Enjoyable potboiler. Perfect reading while travelling.

Journal Entry 9 by wingrahar109wing at BC 2024 Convention in Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Saturday, April 20, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (4/20/2024 UTC) at BC 2024 Convention in Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland

On the book buffet or somewhere round Tampere.