All He Ever Wanted

Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 10/24/2023
Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Tuesday, October 24, 2023
I have already read this book. It is a copy to release

If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Released 3 mos ago (12/19/2023 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! Wishlist book off to Dove-I-Libre for What's in a Name Release Challenge 2023 - AL, ED

Journal Entry 3 by wingDove-i-Libriwing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Sunday, January 14, 2024
Thank you so much for sending me Anita Shreve's "All He Ever Wanted" as part of Holiday Gift Giving in 2023! It's been on my wish list a really long time! Now? Let's see if I can get to it soon! :-)

Jan 14, 2024: well, I've started reading it! Have school reading to do, so it will be on and off for now, but you know ... it's hard to balance Real Life and Reading!

Feb. 20, 2024: Offered at Dove-i-libri's 2024 US RABCK thread: (Link).

Released in a Little Free Library. Hope this book finds a new friend soon!

Released as part of Booklady331's 2024 KTM Release Challenge

☺ Happy Traveling, Book! ☺

Released 1 mo ago (3/3/2024 UTC) at Little Free Library Lakes Park - Childrens Garden in Fort Myers, Florida USA

Released in a Little Free Library. Hope this book finds a new friend soon!

☺ Happy Traveling, Book! ☺