Seinlanguage

by Jerry Seinfeld | Biographies & Memoirs | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 10/23/2023
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, October 23, 2023
This hardcover (c. 1993) is one in a trunkful of books received by the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) in October, 2023, from the generous couple who have a Little Free Library in Derwood, Maryland, USA. Thank you so much!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) #7720 in Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, May 25, 2024

Released 3 wks ago (5/25/2024 UTC) at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) #7720 in Rockville, Maryland USA

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, May 31, 2024
I selected this book from the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) to travel elsewhere.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, June 1, 2024
My friend from Leisure World, Silver Spring, Maryland, USA, chose this book to take home this evening after Shabbat dinner here with us.