How to Do Creative Placemaking

by Jason Schupbach | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 10/21/2023
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, October 21, 2023
This softcover (2016 ) is one of a trunkful of books received by the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) in October, 2023, from the generous couple who have a Little Free Library in Derwood, Maryland, USA. Thank you so much!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) (#7720) in Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, January 5, 2024

Released 4 mos ago (1/5/2024 UTC) at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) (#7720) in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2024 Clean Start for the New Year Release Challenge hosted by NancyNova. The book title contains the word ACE.

--------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, January 12, 2024
I selected this book from the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) to travel elsewhere.

Released 1 mo ago (4/21/2024 UTC) at Day Of The Book (Street Festival) On Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book to the BookCrossing booth at the 17th annual Kensington Day of the Book Festival in Kensington, Maryland, USA.

--------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the
whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by bluemozaik at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, April 21, 2024
I snagged this during the Kensington Book Festival. I plan to share this with a friend after I read it.