A Home on Bramble Hill

by Holly Martin | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingdaffodil-2wing of Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on 10/4/2023
Journal Entry 1 by wingdaffodil-2wing from Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 4, 2023
This book was taken from the Cameo Cafe bookshelf to make room for newly donated titles. It is a paperback in fair condition.
From the cover:- "A feel-good romantic comedy to make you smile".
Soon to be on it's way to Poodlesister.

Journal Entry 2 by wingdaffodil-2wing at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Saturday, October 7, 2023

Released 7 mos ago (10/9/2023 UTC) at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom

This book will be sent to Poodlesister as part of a swap.

To the finder:-

to place on their shelves and discard the rest-so another bad release option.

Journal Entry 3 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, October 13, 2023
Thanks for all the books, this is on my wishlist!

Journal Entry 4 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, April 14, 2024
A nice gentle read.

Released 1 mo ago (4/14/2024 UTC) at Blackhorse Road Station Bookshelves 📚 in Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom

Putting on the bookshelves at Blackhorse Road Station. There’s an Anonymous Finder who has taken, read and journaled a few of my chick lit releases recently. I hope they find and enjoy this one!

Join UK Bookcrossers at the BCUK Durham Unconvention from 20-22 September 2024