Deception Point

by Dan Brown | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by TheHappyHippy of Lanark, Scotland United Kingdom on 10/3/2023
Journal Entry 1 by TheHappyHippy from Lanark, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 3, 2023
Picked this up in Kealkill where we stayed on a beautiful camp ground overlooking the castle and river. We are currently travelling around Ireland and I have now run out of reading material so anything will do.
This book is an easy read, a little dated in its references to technological advances but that's to be expected. It's language about female characters was at times a little grating. Women do 'pace briskly' on 'long legs' not sure it requires mentioning...
Anyway,

Journal Entry 2 by TheHappyHippy at CCI Wee Free Library box in Lanark, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, April 11, 2024

Released 6 days ago (4/11/2024 UTC) at CCI Wee Free Library box in Lanark, Scotland United Kingdom

Released on a beautiful sunny day into the Wee Free Library box at the very lovely CCI. I stopped in for a coffee and teacake in the cafe after giving the Library box a good spring clean.