For the Sake of Elena

by Elizabeth George | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingmathgirl40wing of Waterloo, Ontario Canada on 9/30/2023
Journal Entry 1 by wingmathgirl40wing from Waterloo, Ontario Canada on Saturday, September 30, 2023
Welcome to BookCrossing! This is a site for catching and releasing books for those who want to share the joy of reading. If you find this book, please leave a journal entry to let previous readers know how and where you found the book. Feel free to do this anonymously if you wish. You are welcome to keep the book, but I encourage you to pass it on and let it continue its journey.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmathgirl40wing at Waterloo, Ontario Canada on Saturday, September 30, 2023
A good installment in the Lynley and Havers mystery series. This one is set at the University of Cambridge in the UK and involves the murder of a deaf student while she was on her morning run.

Journal Entry 3 by sjt105 at Waterloo, Ontario Canada on Friday, December 1, 2023
I enjoyed this book - but I am a Lynley fan. This seemed familiar to me as I read it so it might have been a reread for me (or I might have watched it on Britbox a few years ago). Nonetheless, it worth it.

Journal Entry 4 by sjt105 at Beechwood North Pool in Waterloo, Ontario Canada on Saturday, December 2, 2023

Released 2 mos ago (12/2/2023 UTC) at Beechwood North Pool in Waterloo, Ontario Canada

Put in book box.