The Ladybird Book of the Hangover

by Jason Hazeley | Humor |
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 9/23/2023
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, September 23, 2023
Bought in a charity shop

Join Bookcrossers at the Falkirk Convention from 16th-18th June 2023

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, September 23, 2023
Not as funny as The Meeting but enjoyable nonetheless

Journal Entry 3 by wingPoodlesisterwing at RABCK , -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Saturday, September 23, 2023

Released 5 mos ago (9/23/2023 UTC) at RABCK , -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

This will go to greenbadger either by post or at our next Book Club meeting.

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Join Bookcrossers at the Falkirk Convention from 16th-18th June 2023

Journal Entry 4 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, October 12, 2023
This series of modern Ladybird Books are hilarious, using the style and pictures that look as though they may be from the original books to laugh at various issues. This one superbly captures the causes and effects of hangovers. Given how hungover I was at the recent bookcrossing meetup this is a very appropriate gift, thank you very much Poodlesister!

Released 3 mos ago (11/5/2023 UTC) at Allsop Arms Pub in City of Westminster, Greater London United Kingdom

Taken to the meet-up.

To the finder, enjoy, and I hope you will write a journal entry so that previous readers will know that this book has been found. It is always a joy to find where it has gone. You can remain anonymous but if you are interested in joining (free with no strings) please consider using greenbadger or anyone else who has journaled the book as your referrer.
I don't get anything from this except for the pleasure of watching my books travel and knowing that they are giving pleasure to others.
Keep the book for as long as you like, and when you are done with it please pass it on to a friend, or set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find as you did. When you pass this book along, please make a release note to let others know where you left it. Thank you.

Journal Entry 6 by wingjax987654321wing at Wembley, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, November 5, 2023
I picked this up at the London meet up. I have re-read it and enjoyed it as much as I did last time. Not sure who I will pass this onto!

Journal Entry 7 by wingjax987654321wing at Wembley, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, November 13, 2023

Released 3 mos ago (11/13/2023 UTC) at Wembley, Greater London United Kingdom

added to a parcel as an extra

Journal Entry 8 by wingdaffodil-2wing at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 22, 2023
Received in the post today from Jax987654321 as a RABCK enclosed with an expected wishlist book and one other bonus book. Thanks very much. This will come in very handy next time (if ever) I over imbibe and need to find out why I feel so poorly!

Journal Entry 9 by wingdaffodil-2wing at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Monday, December 4, 2023
REVIEW:-"Not sure whether the ladybird books work so well in an adult version but this did raise a smile or two. Having very little experience of hangovers personally I wasn't really able to judge what others experiences were likely to be...................."

Journal Entry 10 by wingdaffodil-2wing at Break charity shop in North Walsham, Norfolk United Kingdom on Thursday, December 7, 2023

Released 2 mos ago (12/7/2023 UTC) at Break charity shop in North Walsham, Norfolk United Kingdom

This book was donated to the Break charity shop who provide support for vulnerable children and their families.

To the finder:-

to place on their shelves and discard the rest-so another bad release option.