The Book of Massage: The Complete Step-by-Step Guide To Eastern And Western Techniques

by Lucy Lidell | Health, Mind & Body | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingbuttonbrightwing of Raleigh, North Carolina USA on 3/4/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wingbuttonbrightwing from Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Monday, March 4, 2024
The classic guide to the relaxing and healing skills of the hands, from massage to shiatsu and reflexology. Beautifully illustrated, with dear step-by-step instructions and authoritative advice on all aspects, The Book of Massage will teach you the power of the human touch -- this ancient and expressive language without words.

Soothe away stress and tension
Relax and forget your cares
Develop your healing powers
Understand your body signals
Banish headaches and back pain
Experience health and vitality
Learn the pleasure of caring
Feelloved and valued
Develop your sensitivity
Cope with the pressure of life
Share the language of touch

A neighbor is cleaning off their bookshelves and I am helping them give these books away through Bookcrossing.com. This is one of those books. If you like it, take it and write a journal entry at www.BookCrossing.com - its easy and anonymous. Then when you are done with it, find a nice person or place to release it. I look forward to reading your thoughts on this book and finding out where you got it from. This book is on an adventure we can share with it.

Journal Entry 2 by wingbuttonbrightwing at Adara Spa Book Nook in Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Monday, March 4, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (3/4/2024 UTC) at Adara Spa Book Nook in Raleigh, North Carolina USA

Left at the Adara Spa Book Nook @ 608 W Peace Street, Raleigh NC #BookCrossing #adaraspa https://goo.gl/1syyky