The Massage Book

by George Downing | Health, Mind & Body | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingbuttonbrightwing of Raleigh, North Carolina USA on 3/4/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wingbuttonbrightwing from Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Monday, March 4, 2024
Complete book of massage techniques for friends and lovers. Explains in step-by-step detail the most satisfying massage methods and their meaning and purpose. (Ooh, ahh..hey, that tickles!)

A neighbor is cleaning off their bookshelves and I am helping them give these books away through Bookcrossing.com. This is one of those books. If you like it, take it and write a journal entry at www.BookCrossing.com - its easy and anonymous. Then when you are done with it, find a nice person or place to release it. I look forward to reading your thoughts on this book and finding out where you got it from. This book is on an adventure we can share with it.

Journal Entry 2 by wingbuttonbrightwing at Adara Spa Book Nook in Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Monday, March 4, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (3/4/2024 UTC) at Adara Spa Book Nook in Raleigh, North Carolina USA

Left at the Adara Spa Book Nook @ 608 W Peace Street, Raleigh NC #BookCrossing #adaraspa https://goo.gl/1syyky