Happy International BookCrossing Day!
It's a special day for BookCrossing and we hope you'll make it a good one. Ballycumber just posted a short message in the Announcements forum, you can read it here.

Justice Hall

by Laurie R. King | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingbuttonbrightwing of Raleigh, North Carolina USA on 2/24/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wingbuttonbrightwing from Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Saturday, February 24, 2024
Only hours after Holmes and Russell return from solving one murky riddle on the moor, another knocks on their front door . . . literally.

It’s a mystery that begins during the Great War, when Gabriel Hughenfort died amidst scandalous rumors that have haunted the family ever since. But it’s not until Holmes and Russell arrive at Justice Hall, a home of unearthly perfection set in a garden modeled on Paradise, that they fully understand the irony echoed in the family motto, Justicia fortitudo mea est: “Righteousness is my strength.”

A trail of ominous clues comprise a mystery that leads from an English hamlet to the city of Paris to the wild prairie of the New World. The trap is set, the game is afoot; but can Holmes and Russell catch an elusive killer--or has the murderer caught them?

I found this book on the discount shelves of a local used bookstore.

Journal Entry 2 by wingbuttonbrightwing at William Peace University in Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Monday, February 26, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (2/26/2024 UTC) at William Peace University in Raleigh, North Carolina USA

Left @ Peace University's Free Books Box on Blount St at Franklin St #BookCrossing https://bit.ly/3fCyV77