When Bad Things Happen to Good People

by Harold S. Kushner | Religion & Spirituality | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingbuttonbrightwing of Raleigh, North Carolina USA on 2/24/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wingbuttonbrightwing from Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Saturday, February 24, 2024
A classic self-help guide by the respected rabbi explains how to find comfort and strength in the face of tragedy and understand God's role in recovery. By the author of How Good Do We Have to Be?

A neighbor is cleaning off their bookshelves and I am helping them give these books away through Bookcrossing.com. This is one of those books. If you like it, take it and write a journal entry at www.BookCrossing.com - its easy and anonymous. Then when you are done with it, find a nice person or place to release it. I look forward to reading your thoughts on this book and finding out where you got it from. This book is on an adventure we can share with it.

Journal Entry 2 by wingbuttonbrightwing at William Peace University in Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Monday, February 26, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (2/26/2024 UTC) at William Peace University in Raleigh, North Carolina USA

Left @ Peace University's Free Books Box on Blount St at Franklin St #BookCrossing https://bit.ly/3fCyV77