Happy International BookCrossing Day!
It's a special day for BookCrossing and we hope you'll make it a good one. Ballycumber just posted a short message in the Announcements forum, you can read it here.

Our Heritage and Our Hope: A history of Pullen Memorial Baptist Church, 1884-1984

by Roger H. Crook | History | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingbuttonbrightwing of Raleigh, North Carolina USA on 2/19/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wingbuttonbrightwing from Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Monday, February 19, 2024
Excerpt from Our Heritage and Our Hope

Prentice Baker, who was baptized into Pullen Memorial Church on May 5, 1907, wrote a brief history of the church from its beginning through 1930. That history was never published but was circulated in mimeographed form. It preserved a great deal of information and relayed impressions that could not have been found in any other source.

A neighbor is cleaning off their bookshelves and I am helping them give these books away through Bookcrossing.com. This is one of those books. If you like it, take it and write a journal entry at www.BookCrossing.com - its easy and anonymous. Then when you are done with it, find a nice person or place to release it. I look forward to reading your thoughts on this book and finding out where you got it from. This book is on an adventure we can share with it.

Journal Entry 2 by wingbuttonbrightwing at William Peace University in Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Friday, February 23, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (2/23/2024 UTC) at William Peace University in Raleigh, North Carolina USA

Left @ Deco Book Box at the corner of Hargett and Salsbury in Raleigh NC. #BookCrossing https://bit.ly/3fCyV77