What the Bible Really Says About Homosexuality

by Daniel A. Helminiak | Religion & Spirituality | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 188636009x Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingbuttonbrightwing of Raleigh, North Carolina USA on 2/19/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wingbuttonbrightwing from Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Monday, February 19, 2024
Does God's word in the Bible really condemn homosexuality?...... Top scholars--like the late John Boswell of Yale, Daniel Boyarin of Berkeley, Bernadette Brooten of Brandeis, L.William Countryman of the Church Divinity School of the Pacific in Berkeley, Victor P. Furnish of SMU, Saul M. Olyan of Brown and Robin Scruggs of Union Theological Seminary--show that those who perceive Bible passages as condemning homosexuality are being misled by faulty translation and poor interpretation...... Danial A. Helminiak, Ph.D. respected theologian and Roman Catholic priest, explains in a clear fashion the fascinating new insights of these scholars...... The Bible has been used to justify slavery, inquisitions, apartheid and the subjugation of women. Now, in this books which has sold over 100 thousand copies, read what the Bible really says about homosexuality.

A neighbor is cleaning off their bookshelves and I am helping them give these books away through Bookcrossing.com. This is one of those books. If you like it, take it and write a journal entry at www.BookCrossing.com - its easy and anonymous. Then when you are done with it, find a nice person or place to release it. I look forward to reading your thoughts on this book and finding out where you got it from. This book is on an adventure we can share with it.

Journal Entry 2 by wingbuttonbrightwing at William Peace University in Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Friday, February 23, 2024

Released 3 mos ago (2/23/2024 UTC) at William Peace University in Raleigh, North Carolina USA

Left @ Deco Free Book Drop (Little Free Library #35995) @ W Hargett St & S Salisbury St, Raleigh, NC. (Latitude: 35°46'41.6"N, Longitude: 78°38'24.4"W) #raleighspace #BookCrossing https://www.bookcrossing.com/hunt/1/36/19695/811410