Big Cherry Holler

by Adriana Trigiani | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingLaveggioCoffeewing of Binghamton, New York USA on 9/17/2023
Journal Entry 1 by wingLaveggioCoffeewing from Binghamton, New York USA on Sunday, September 17, 2023
From GoodReads
"Eight years have passed since Ave Maria Mulligan married Jack Mac, moved up into the hills, and dug her roots in even deeper. But Ave Maria soon discovers that the mountains cannot shelter her from the painful lessons of the heart. As her life reaches a crossroads, almost everybody in town has advice to offer–including the Bookmobile’s self-appointed sexpert Iva Lou Wade, savvy pharmacy owner Pearl Grimes (“a very mature twenty-four”), crusty chain-smoking cashier Fleeta, and of course, the always-wise band director Theodore Tipton, now unofficially “out” and about. But when Ave Maria takes her daughter to Italy for the summer, her passion for a seductive stranger will test her marriage–and push her to choose the man who is truly her destiny."

I did not read the first one, but that did not deter from the story. I always enjoy this author.

reserving for an upcoming bookspiral

Journal Entry 2 by wingLaveggioCoffeewing at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Friday, April 26, 2024

Released 2 mos ago (4/25/2024 UTC) at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

sent off in the Read & Journaled Bookbox.......Happy Travels

Journal Entry 3 by Chicvolley99 at Denver, Colorado USA on Saturday, June 8, 2024
Received in the Books I've Read and Journaled Bookbox #3.

#2 book in the Big Stone Gap series

I will release this back into the box.

Journal Entry 4 by Chicvolley99 at Denver, Colorado USA on Sunday, June 9, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (6/9/2024 UTC) at Denver, Colorado USA

Released in the Books I've Read and Journaled Bookbox #3.

Please enjoy!

Journal Entry 5 by wingQueen72wing at Hobbs, New Mexico USA on Thursday, June 13, 2024