Time and Again

by Jack Finney | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by jessibud of Toronto, Ontario Canada on 8/22/2023
Journal Entry 1 by jessibud from Toronto, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, August 22, 2023
One of my very favourite books ever. I am not a sci-fi fan at all, except for well-written time travel and this is my standard. There is adventure, intrigue, mystery, romance, humour. I would love for someone like Spielberg or Ron Howard to bring this to the screen. Not just anyone can do it but those 2, well, I wish one of them would!

What you have in your hands is an honest-to-goodness gift, no strings attached. You may keep it forever and ever, pass it on to a friend, or release it into the wild like I did.

If you are new to BookCrossing and find this book and this site, welcome! Enjoy the site, the book and hopefully the BookCrossing community. I hope you'll join BookCrossing (it's free!) and if you do, please consider using any previous reader of this book, or me, jessibud, as the member who referred you. Or you may remain anonymous!

If you are an old hand at BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book! Either way, I hope you'll journal so all the previous and future readers can track this book's journey. Thanks, and happy BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 2 by wingcestmoiwing at Hamilton, Ontario Canada on Sunday, October 29, 2023
I adore this novel. I read it every year or so and never, ever tire of it. I keep buying new copies and giving them away because I want everyone to love it as much as I do!

Journal Entry 3 by wingcestmoiwing at Hamilton, Ontario Canada on Saturday, November 18, 2023
I don't know what I can say about this book that adequately explains how much I love it and never tire of re-reading it. The descriptions of New York, past and present, are so vivid that I feel as if I am walking along with Si Morley every step of the way.

Journal Entry 4 by LFLHunter at Burlington, Ontario Canada on Sunday, February 4, 2024
It was suggested I might enjoy this book at a Bookcrossing meet-up. Thank you.