Rescue Ink

by Rescue Ink | Pets & Animals |
Registered by wingKateKintailwing of Burke, Virginia USA on 8/20/2023
Journal Entry 1 by wingKateKintailwing from Burke, Virginia USA on Sunday, August 20, 2023
Bought this at the Dollar Tree years ago. I love animals, and the idea of tough, tattooed guys saving animals was an insta-buy for me. It took me a while to get to it, and I'm glad I read it. However, I failed to anticipate that some of the tough, tattooed guys are a picture of misogyny.

I still really enjoyed hearing about all the animals that were rescued. There need to be more people with this much heart in this world!

Journal Entry 2 by wingKateKintailwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Sunday, August 20, 2023

Released 11 mos ago (8/20/2023 UTC) at Alexandria, Virginia USA

Taking this to a BCinDC meetup in hopes that it will find a new, loving reader!

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, August 20, 2023
This book looks like a good fit for our Little Free Library. Thank you, KateKintail.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) #7720 in Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Released 3 wks ago (6/25/2024 UTC) at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) #7720 in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2024 Allergic to A release challenge hosted by booklady331.

--------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, July 4, 2024
I selected this book from the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) to travel elsewhere.