Baa Baa Black Sheep

by Rudyard Kipling | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingeponine38wing of Winchester, Massachusetts USA on 8/13/2023
Journal Entry 1 by wingeponine38wing from Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Sunday, August 13, 2023
Amazon:
It reflects on Kipling's childhood in which the experience of spending years away from home and loving parents affected him. It is hard to say if Kipling's or "Filth's" experience was worse in the trauma each endured but the ramifications are clear as Filth nears death and the reader sees how much of the experience he carried to his death.

Later: I read the title story; very sad considering it's largely autobiographical.

Released 10 mos ago (9/12/2023 UTC) at Bücherzelle Kleiner Grünmarkt Haydnstraße in Salzburg, Salzburg Austria

In search of a new reader!

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Please make a journal entry so we know this book has found a new home. You don't need to join BookCrossing and you can remain completely anonymous. However, we encourage you to join so that you can follow this book's future travels. (You’ll receive an email anytime someone makes a journal entry). It's fun, free, and confidential. If you decide to join, consider listing eponine38 as referring you.

I hope you enjoy the book!

Released for You're such an Animal challenge.