The Midnight Library

by Matt Haig | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by saxmama of Allyn, Washington USA on 7/27/2023
Journal Entry 1 by saxmama from Allyn, Washington USA on Thursday, July 27, 2023
Got this for a book club reading. Had no idea what to expect. It turned out to be a very interesting premise and really made you think about what you might change in your own life..........or would you?

Journal Entry 2 by saxmama at Allyn, Washington USA on Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Released 7 mos ago (8/29/2023 UTC) at Allyn, Washington USA

Found this on someone's wishlist. Sent all the way from the US Pacific Northwest to SCOTLAND(!) in a mutual book exchange. Thank you, thehappyhippy, for taking me up on my offer to allow my book to travel to my favorite place in the world...enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by TheHappyHippy at Lanark, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 14, 2023
This book is one of my favourite all time books. I absolutely love it. I've read it as an e-book from my library, listened to the audio book at least twice and so it was so, so wonderful to be sent this beautiful hardback edition.
It has taken me some time to log (sorry Saxmama!) as my mother in law helpfully placed it on one of my bookshelves... Now, not sure about you, dear reader, but I have many books, on many bookshelves, on many bookcases! So it was only when I was dusting (and who really regularly dusts bookshelves?) that I found this book. It certainly brought joy to my morning and I promptly stopped dusting and started reading it again. So thank you so much @saxmama for sending this all the way across the seas to a little Scottish cottage, in a small rural village currently experiencing dreich weather. So a good book and a log fire is the most perfect way to spend the day. It might have to join my permanent collection of books, I hope that would be okay xx