The Greatest Generation Speaks

Registered by wingshawing of San Diego, California USA on 7/24/2023
Journal Entry 1 by wingshawing from San Diego, California USA on Monday, July 24, 2023
some kind soul left this in my LFL Ken east

Journal Entry 2 by wingshawing at San Diego, California USA on Sunday, November 26, 2023
7 1/4, huge disappointment after his first book.

the following review is from amazon:

i read the first book by mister brokaw and was extremely impressed. his second book is not quite as significant in it's effect. there are some great follow-up stories in this book and a few examples of how people "found" each other after 50 years. this is still a book that should be purchased if you love stories about W.W. II.

Journal Entry 3 by wingshawing at Little Free Library - Kensington East in San Diego, California USA on Friday, December 1, 2023

Released 2 mos ago (12/1/2023 UTC) at Little Free Library - Kensington East in San Diego, California USA

The the challenge

Congratulations - You've found a free book !

Enjoy your book!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me, sha, as your referring member - thanks!)