The missing Crypto Queen

by Jamie Bartlett | Business & Investing | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingOBCZBoekstationwing of Amersfoort, Utrecht Netherlands on 7/24/2023
Journal Entry 1 by wingOBCZBoekstationwing from Amersfoort, Utrecht Netherlands on Monday, July 24, 2023
This book was in the boekenstation.
Thank you for the donation.

Journal Entry 2 by wingOBCZBoekstationwing at Minibieb Boekenstation OBCZ in Amersfoort, Utrecht Netherlands on Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Released 10 mos ago (9/19/2023 UTC) at Minibieb Boekenstation OBCZ in Amersfoort, Utrecht Netherlands

Hello dear finder of this book,
I hope you'll like the idea and practice of BookCrossing. I also hope you’ll make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free and spamfree!) If you do choose to join, you can choose to use me, Anneleis, as your referring member.
Feel free to take the time and read this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels. You'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry.
Happy reading!
OBCZBoekstation

Journal Entry 3 by wingOBCZBoekstationwing at Amersfoort, Utrecht Netherlands on Sunday, October 15, 2023
Dit boek stond nog in het Boekenstation en maakt plaats voor een ander boek. Dit boek reist t.z.t weer verder.

Journal Entry 4 by wingOBCZBoekstationwing at Bücherzelle Assel in Drochtersen, Niedersachsen Germany on Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (6/12/2024 UTC) at Bücherzelle Assel in Drochtersen, Niedersachsen Germany

Hello dear finder of this book,
Happy reading!
Anneleis

This book takes part at the 52 books in 52 places challenge 2018 from Joanazinha, Dutch Forum
Book nr. 33