The White Lioness (Kurt Wallender #3)

by Henning Mankell | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 10/29/2023
Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, October 29, 2023
The execution-style murder of a Swedish housewife looks like a simple case even though there is no obvious suspect. But then Wallander learns of a determined stalker, and soon enough, the cops catch up with him. But when his alibi turns out to be airtight, they realize that what seemed a simple crime of passion is actually far more complex—and dangerous.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at Wishlist Tag Game , A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Monday, November 27, 2023

Released 3 mos ago (11/27/2023 UTC) at Wishlist Tag Game , A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

On its way as part of the UK Wishlist Tag Game

Released as part of the 2023 "THE" CHALLENGE (#57)
& the 2023 TV BOOK RELEASE CHALLENGE (#107)

Journal Entry 3 by 4evagreen at Furness Vale, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 29, 2023
Many thanks for tagging me with this book I look forward to reading it.

Journal Entry 4 by 4evagreen at Furness Vale, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 29, 2023
Many thanks for tagging me with this book I look forward to reading it.

Journal Entry 5 by 4evagreen at Furness Vale, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 29, 2023
Many thanks for tagging me with this book I look forward to reading it.

Journal Entry 6 by 4evagreen at Furness Vale, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 29, 2023
Many thanks for tagging me with this offering. I look forward to reading it.