Joshua and the Children

by Joseph F. Girzone | Religion & Spirituality | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0020199058 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 7/13/2023
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, July 13, 2023
This softcover (c. 1989) is one of nine books received by the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) from my across-the-street neighbor in July, 2023. Thank you.

I found the following inscribed inside of this book:

Donated By
Members of Christ's
United Methodist Church
in Julian
Enjoy!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) (#7720) in Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, January 5, 2024

Released 4 mos ago (1/5/2024 UTC) at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) (#7720) in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2024 Clean Start for the New Year Release Challenge hosted by NancyNova. The book title contains the word AND.

--------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, January 13, 2024
I selected this book from the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) to travel elsewhere.

Released 1 mo ago (4/21/2024 UTC) at Day Of The Book (Street Festival) On Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the
whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by bluemozaik at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, April 22, 2024
This was leftover at the end of the Kensington Book Festival yesterday. It will get another chance at the Gaithersburg festival next month.

Journal Entry 6 by bluemozaik at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Released 1 wk ago (5/18/2024 UTC) at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

This will be available at the Gaithersburg Book Festival.

If you find this book in the wild, please make a journal entry so I can see its journey!

Journal Entry 7 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, May 24, 2024
This softcover (c. 1989) was brought back to me by BookCrosser 6of8 after a very rainy Gaithersburg Book Festival this past weekend. Thank you for this book.