The Hunger Games

Registered by Chicvolley99 of Denver, Colorado USA on 12/18/2023
Journal Entry 1 by Chicvolley99 from Denver, Colorado USA on Monday, December 18, 2023
I liked this first book in the series, but I lost interest in the others. I watched the first movie, but it failed to keep my interest.

Journal Entry 2 by Chicvolley99 at Denver, Colorado USA on Sunday, June 9, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (6/9/2024 UTC) at Denver, Colorado USA

Released in the Books I've Read and Journaled Bookbox #3.

Please enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by wingQueen72wing at Hobbs, New Mexico USA on Thursday, June 13, 2024
This was in the Books I've Read and Journaled Bookbox #3 , which I've read before and selected for a future wild release. Here is my original review:

Each year, the Capitol holds the Hunger Games, in which one female and one male tribute are chosen from each district to fight to death. When Katniss's sister, Primrose, is selected, Katniss volunteers to go in her place, along with Peeta, the male tribute. As Katniss trains with the other tributes to prepare for the games, she is forced to use her body and skills along with her mind in order to be strategic about who she trusts in order to survive. All the stars to this book and the series.

Journal Entry 4 by wingQueen72wing at LFL - Zia Crossing #52852 in Hobbs, New Mexico USA on Friday, June 28, 2024

Released 3 wks ago (6/28/2024 UTC) at LFL - Zia Crossing #52852 in Hobbs, New Mexico USA

Enjoy!

Hello Kind Reader,
Just a quick note that I've registered this book at BookCrossing.com, so that I can keep up on where it goes, who reads it, and what they thought of it. Please make a journal entry, then pass the book along to someone else, or leave it somewhere for another reader to find it. You can make a journal entry anonymously or sign up for an account. If you join, please indicate that you were referred by **Queen72** or any other journaler. We can all track this book's journey and the lives it touches forever more!
Thank you!