The Life Of A Silly Sergeant

St Pirans Day Exchange
by Colin Taylor | Biographies & Memoirs | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingAbi-Gibbywing of Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on 9/1/2023
Journal Entry 1 by wingAbi-Gibbywing from Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Friday, September 1, 2023
Bookshelf clear out, to many books not enough time to read them

Journal Entry 2 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at St Pirans day , -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Thursday, February 15, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (2/16/2024 UTC) at St Pirans day , -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Sending off to a participant of the ST Pirans day exchange

Congratulations, you have picked up a travelling book!

Happy reading!

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

***Please Note***

Journal Entry 3 by wingimeretoowing at Telford , Shropshire United Kingdom on Thursday, February 22, 2024
Recieved as part of the St Pirans Day Exchange.
Will enjoy reading it before I set it free to continue it's travels.