The Black Shrike

by Alistair MacLean | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 6/18/2023
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, June 18, 2023
This mass market paperback (c. 1961) is from two full boxes of books, donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) and arriving in June, 2023, from my neighbor and his wife of Ardennes Avenue. Thank you so much for your generosity.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) (#7720) in Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, January 25, 2024

Released 4 mos ago (1/25/2024 UTC) at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) (#7720) in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2024 Clean Start for the New Year Release Challenge hosted by NancyNova. The book title contains the word BLACK.

--------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the
whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by eddiejc1 at Twinbrook, Maryland USA on Monday, January 29, 2024
Curious to see what this James Bond knockoff is like.

Journal Entry 4 by BCinDC at -- Not a city (geographical features, etc), Maryland USA on Sunday, April 21, 2024
Returned to us at Kensington for rerelease

Released 1 mo ago (4/21/2024 UTC) at Day Of The Book (Street Festival) On Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

Members of BCinDC have released this book. Eddie kindly brought this to add to the books for release at the booth.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

We hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 6 by krin511 at Kensington, Maryland USA on Monday, April 22, 2024
Picked this book up at the Day of the Book Festival in Kensington, Maryland. I look forward to reading it!