by Ann Fessler | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 1594200947 Global Overview for this book
Registered by buttonbright of Raleigh, North Carolina USA on 11/30/2023
Journal Entry 1 by buttonbright from Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Thursday, November 30, 2023
A critique of the consequences of policies enforced after World War II prior to Roe v. Wade, written by an adoptee, describes how countless single women were compelled to give up their children and how their situations were devastatingly compromised by the growing sexual revolution, limited birth control options, unrealistic social standards, and the unavailability of safe abortions.

I found this book on the discount shelves of a local used bookstore.

Released 3 mos ago (12/1/2023 UTC) at Corner of Mayview & Canterbury Bookbox in Raleigh, North Carolina USA

Left at the BookBox @ the Corner of Mayview Rd & Canterbury Rd, Raleigh NC #BookCrossing https://www.bookcrossing.com/hunt/1/36/19695/891135