Heroes of Their Own Lives: The Politics and History of Family Violence

by Linda Gordon | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by buttonbright of Raleigh, North Carolina USA on 11/30/2023
Journal Entry 1 by buttonbright from Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Thursday, November 30, 2023
Looks at the history of child abuse, child neglect, wife-beating, and incest, tells the stories of victims, and offers a fresh perspective on contemporary family violence.

I found this book on the discount shelves of a local used bookstore.

Released 3 mos ago (12/1/2023 UTC) at Corner of Mayview & Canterbury Bookbox in Raleigh, North Carolina USA

Left at the BookBox @ the Corner of Mayview Rd & Canterbury Rd, Raleigh NC #BookCrossing https://www.bookcrossing.com/hunt/1/36/19695/891135